Be part of the event: become a volunteer!
Do you love the excitement of festivals and rodeos but dream of being more than a spectator?
Become a volunteer and immerse yourself in the western lifestyle in the heart of the city!
Demonstrate your customer-service skills.
Develop your leadership ability.
A rewarding experience!
We’re looking for students, workers, seniors, in groups or singly, who want to have fun while helping us out.
THE BENEFITS OF BEING A NOMADFEST VOLUNTEER
- Get credit for volunteer time – enhances a CV; letter of recommendation available (on request);
- Variety of positions available;
- Access to the Festival for all volunteers, outside of their work shifts;
- Meal included at the Festival’s gourmet food stations;
- A ticket for the Sunday Rodeo, gray section (3 shifts performed)
- Event shirt.
All applicants must:
- Be available for a minimum of 3 work shifts during the entirety of the event, which runs from August 24 to 27, 2017
- Attend specific training sessions; dates and times will be provided after you are hired
Check out the available positions, complete the application below, and attach your curriculum vitae. For any questions, contact us: email@example.com